Click on the following links to view the quality reports of Kiltiernan GWS and the Galway Co Council
- Kiltiernan 2015 Water Test Results Quality reports
- Kiltiernan 2016 Water Test Results Quality reports
- Kiltiernan 2017 Water Test Results Quality reports
- Kiltiernan 2018 Water Test Results Quality reports
- Kiltiernan 2019 Water Test Results Quality reports
- Galway County Council water quality web site section.
The following will help you navigate the council’s website
1. Select Private group (non exempted) water schemes
2. Select “Select Scheme”
3. Select Kiltiernan Group water scheme co-operative Society
4. Select the data you wish to review
5. The report data can be downloaded
Publications & Reports are also available by selecting in the “Publications & Reports” in the <Selection – Rogha> section
The quality of the water distributed throughout our scheme is of paramount importance to us and is not something that is left to chance. A highly sophisticated processing plant continuously monitors the water quality extracted from the ground and ensures that the water leaving the treatment plant is of a standard fit for human consumption and in compliance with the various water standards and regulations that we are required to adhere to.
Once the water leaves the treatment plant we continue to monitor the water quality to ensure the quality of the water has not been compromised. This is achieved through regular chlorine residual testing. We scour the pipe line regularly to keep it clean and in addition to this chemical and bacterial analysis tests are taken by us and the Galway County Council and tested independently.
Click here to get a detailed explanation of the current water status.